• Dealing with customer inquiries about the availability and cost of vehicles
• Taking bookings and explaining the terms of rental or lease agreements
• Handled multiple phone lines to make reservations, answer customer questions and give quotes
• Transferred cars from location to location depending on customers' needs
• Maintained the cleanliness and needs of the vehicle to ensure customer satisfaction
• Opening contracts selling additional insurance coverage and accessories
• Process the balance of daily transactions and prepare bank deposits
• Actively managed vehicle maintenance, inventory, cash sheets, and daily business reports
• Communicated detailed contracts, rental policies, and procedures
• Provide excellent customer service in completing car rental contracts offering additional coverage's and upgrades to meet customer needs
• Promoted to Lead Agent. Made sure all new policies were known and practiced by all agents.
• Develop an in-depth understanding of our current car inventory and use that knowledge to encourage customers to make a purchase
• Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
• Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
• Figure out customer’s needs by listening and asking questions
• Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
• Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
• Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobiles.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
• Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Perform walk-around with the new and old customer and demonstrate features of suitable vehicles
• Ensure that customers understand the vehicle’s operating features, paperwork, and warranty
• Establish and maintain a follow-up system, which encourages repeat business cum referrals
• Report to the sales manager regarding reviews, analyses, objectives, and planned activities
• Participates in sales meetings and training provided by the dealership and manufacturers
• Review sales statistics and plan more effectively to improve sales.
• Effectively close sales
• Other duties assigned by the management
Desired Skills and Expertise
• A Valid driver’s license
• At least one year of sales or vehicle sales experience
• Possess understanding and knowledge of equity and values, automobile depreciation, and local, state and federal laws that guide automobile
• Must be excellent at communicating information to visitors and inquirers
• Possess good dress sense that portrays the neat and smart personality
• Must be able to sell a minimum quota according to dealership standards
• Must be aggressive in selling, and possess a positive attitude.
• Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Financial Skills, Documentation Skills, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Listening, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Job Knowledge
• Meticulous, analytical and organized
• Report writing skills
• Initiative and good negotiation skills
• Creative Personality
• Time Management and Risk Management skills
• Outgoing, enthusiastic personality with strong leadership skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Coaching Skills
• Persuasive and credible influencing skills
• Strong customer focus, business development, and entrepreneurial skills
• Male/ Female
• Salary is negotiable
Room(705/706), 7 Floor ,Central Tower , Anawratha Road,39 & 40 St,Kyauktada Township.