• Oversee the assigned team’s work progress to ensure that the production is carried out as per daily planned production.
• Ensure that daily planned production is met.
• Ensure that the team understand the production they will be handling on that day.
• Ensure that the team is following the safety guidelines and regulations as set by the factory
• Ensure that safe working techniques are practiced throughout the production.
• Identify the dangerous acts and unsafe working conditions to keep the team safe.
• Ensure that daily productions are bundled and tagged as per the instruction
• Minimize the Rebar wastage in the factory
• Keep the working area well-kept and organized
• Regularly check the machines and schedule planned maintenance.
• Directly report to Assistant Factory Manager, Stock & Logistics Manager.
• Bachelor degree or Diploma in related field preferred. If no degree has been attained, must have completed high school and is
able to read or write in English well, to a communicable.
• Experience in factory production is a must. At least one year of work experience. (With high school completion, must have at least
3 years of work experience as supervisor/ foreman supervisor)
• Good time management and organization skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to write daily reports to submit.